The virtual data room market provides quite a few options for companies around the world. That’s why the choice is constantly complicated for ordinary users. We suggest simplifying the process a bit and taking a look at our short review of iDeals vs Firmex.
What to look for when choosing a virtual platform?
To ensure that the chosen virtual data room meets all expectations, there are several factors to consider when choosing software for a company:
- Usability – how clear and accessible the platform’s interface determines the quality and efficiency of its use;
- A wide choice of working tools and options that can be used to perform a wide range of tasks;
- Adaptability – in the process of development of the company its requirements and scope of work may change, so the data room shall timely respond to these changes;
- Security – The protection of corporate records should always be the focus of the company’s management, and the extent to which the data room is able to provide security determines the quality of its work.
Having studied all the basic selection criteria, you can choose the most suitable option for your company. But comparing platforms based on these criteria will also be useful to future users.
iDeals vs Firmex: the best choice for users
To determine which virtual platform is more reliable in operation – iDeals or Firmex – we suggest comparing them according to the main selection criteria given above:
- Functionality. Both iDeals and Firmex offer their users products that meet user-friendliness requirements. The functionality of both platforms is quite convenient, understandable, and does not require much time and effort to master. At the same time, each of them has a wide range of useful tools and options that can meet the needs of a large number of users. But iDeals has a wider choice of working language options.
- Safety. This indicator of work by rights can be called a key one. Both platforms cope with this task and provide protection not only for documents in storage but also during online meetings, communication with clients and business partners, drafting deals, and so on. The option to create a highly secure environment is available to users of both platforms and is implemented equally well.
- Scalability. Virtual platforms iDeals and Firmex are able to synchronize with all popular operating systems. At the same time, they are flexible enough to change according to the requirements of their customers. The products of the platforms remain available to customers all over the world and offer many packages that will not hurt the corporate budget.
While the iDeals and Firmex virtual platforms do a good job, there are minor differences in how they work. They are not significant enough to critically affect their performance. Therefore, the final choice should be based solely on the individual requirements of each individual user.